Name of class: Sports history and culture
critically analyze your annotated bibliography creation process through critical reflection.
- (DEAL) Describe, Examine, and Articulate Learning.
- Describe the experience objectively. Who? What? When? Where? Why?
- Examine and identify the experience via the following reflection prompts:
- Personal Growth: Your strengths, weaknesses, skills, assumptions, etc that emerged through this experience. The effect on service toward others. Your personal need to change, and how you will accomplish it.
- Civic Engagement: Based on what you were trying to accomplish; what approaches did you take and why? Due to this experience is there a need to move to a more systemic approach? (in other words, how did you gather the documents you used in your annotated bibliography and would you do this process differently next time? Why? Why not?).
- Academic Enhancement: What academic concepts apply to the annotated bibliography process? Is it similar to any previous experience? Do we need to adjust the process?
- Articulate Learning. What did I learn? How did I learn? Why is it important? What will I do because of it?