· Financial Resources
· Buerhaus, P., Skinner, L., Auerbach, D., & Staiger, D. (2017). . Nursing Economics, 35(5), 229‒237.
1. This article presents data regarding the current and projected need for nursing professionals.
. Huckaby, S. (2020). . Nephrology Nursing Journal, 47(5), 457‒461.
2. This article reviews a nontraditional way to request additional full-time equivalent employees.
. Olley, R., Edwards, I., Avery, M., & Cooper, H. (2019). . Australian Health Review, 43, 288‒293.
3. This article provides a summary of available research on nursing staffing methods and relates them to specific measurable outcomes.
. MacPhee, M., Wagner, J., Udod, S., Berry, L., Perchie, G., & Conway, A. (2020). . Nursing Leadership, 33(3), 29‒44.
4. This article describes a three-year process that ended with a patient needs assessment tool to create staffing guidelines in an emergency department in Canada.
. Ogundeju, K. (2020). . International Journal of Caring Sciences, 13(2), 1463–1466.
5. This article discusses an acceptable way to evaluate the value of nursing care.
. Annis, A. M., Robinson, C. H., Yankey, N., Krein, S. L., Duffy, S. A., Taylor, B., & Sales, A. (2017). . JONA: The Journal of Nursing Administration, 47(12), 636–644.
6. This article may be helpful as you address human resources management in your presentation.
Top of Form
Bottom of Form
· Grindel, C. G. (2016). . Medsurg Nursing, 25(1), 9–16.
1. This article discusses the characteristics—and importance—of nurses who exhibit clinical leadership.
. Morrison, J. (2016). . Nursing Economic$, 34(5), 230–235.
2. The effects of health care finance reform on nursing leadership are explored in this paper.