Top of Form
On the first page of the Cincinnati Enquirer on March 20, 2018 (see the Horn (2018) resource this week), was an article that explained some significant issues in the city government in Cincinnati, namely between the mayor and city manager. This article discusses this case and explains the way in which the city charter was developed. Read this article and summarize the problem(s). While every problem is complex (and cannot be clearly or completely articulated in just one article), consider the main issues involved and provide three plausible solutions. Discuss the impact of these solutions, and then recommend one solution to help Cincinnati’s political quagmire be resolved.
Follow this format:
· Write an introductory paragraph.
· Summarize the problem in the case study.
· Provide three plausible solutions to the problem.
· Analyze the impact of these three plausible solutions.
· Recommend which solution you suggest should be implemented and articulate reasons for your recommendation.
· Write a conclusion paragraph.
In your paper, please use clear, bolded headings to separate the paper into sections.
Length: 3-5 pages
References: Include a minimum of two scholarly resources, including the article.Your assignment should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course and provide new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards.
Feb 25, 2023, 2:59 PM