Using your knowledge of Traditional, Agile, and Hybrid answer the following:Agile:
- Explain how iterative project processes help expose requirements?
- Explain how iterative project process help manage risks associated with changing requirements?
- Identify and categorize new projects, products, and organizational risks to which Agile projects are susceptible.
- Identify and categorize new projects, products, and organizational risks to which Traditional projects are susceptible.
- Describe the characteristics of leadership required in an agile project. Which characteristics are the same and which are different when leading a waterfall project?
- Describe a hybrid project management process?
- Describe the benefits to a company for creating a hybrid process?
- What are the benefits to a company for using a traditional approach in project management? What are the negatives?
- Given your experience and your research, what is the future of project management methodologies in your industry?
- The assignment is to answer the question provided above in form.
- Where applicable, students can include diagrams if it will help provide a pictorial view of the solution.
- This is to be in narrative form and should be as thorough as possible.
- Bullet points should not be used.
- The paper should be at least 3-4 pages in length.
- Times New Roman 12-pt font, double-spaced, 1-inch margins
- Utilizing at least one outside scholarly or professional source related to project management. The textbook should also be utilized.
- Do not insert excess line spacing.
- APA formatting and citation should be used.