End of Course Retrospective
- At what moment in the course did you feel most engaged with what was happening?
- At what moment in the course were you most distanced from what was happening?
- What action that anyone (teacher, student, colleague, etc.) took related to the course that you find most affirming or helpful?
- What action that anyone took related to the course did you find most puzzling or confusing?
- What about this course surprised you the most? (This could be about your own reaction to what went on, something that someone did, or anything else that occurs.)
- What did you do as a result of this class to enhance your own learning?
- What changes to the course would you recommend in the spirit of best practices, continuous improvement, and lessons learned?