- At this point, you have found your research articles exploring your approved research question and you have learned how to find your 6 ‘ingredients’ during class (contact the Graduate Research Center for help if you need it: email@example.com OR the Virtual Library accessed through the Content page).
You learned about the W(5) H(1) and completed Phase 2 on p. 13a of your Final ‘Mission’ Packet (Found in W. 4’s HW). This will be IMPORTANT for Week 7 so you MUST complete this before our next meeting. These notes will also help you with this assignment. See below:
For this assignment: NOTICE THE DUE DATE
- You will open your Final ‘Mission’ Packet that is saved to your computer, and turn to p. 16a, “Activity: Analyze Your Research Articles: Compare and Contrast.”
- Complete p. 16a using all 4 research articles in your workbook and them COPY and PASTE into a NEW Word document to be submitted here.
Comparison = 50%
- To earn full credit, you will have mentioned all four research articles, used correct in-text citations, used appropriate comparison, transition words, have written in full sentences, and have written FULLY in your own words.
- Contrast = 50%
- To earn full credit, you will have mentioned all four research articles, used correct in-text citations, used appropriate contrasting, transition words, have written in full sentences, and have written FULLY in your own words.